3N4D Varanasi Ayodhya Tour Package:Explore the spiritual heart of India with our 3-night 4 4-Day Varanasi Ayodhya Tour Package. Immerse yourself in the sacred vibes of Varanasi, witness the Ganga Aarti, and experience the divine charm of Ayodhya. Discover the rich cultural tapestry and historical significance of these revered cities on a guided journey filled with spiritual insights. Book your transformative pilgrimage now!Day 1: Arrival in Varanasi
-Arrive in Varanasi and check in to your hotel.
– Visit Sarnath, an important Buddhist pilgrimage site where Buddha delivered his first sermon. Explore the Dhamek Stupa, Sarnath Museum, and other historical sites.
– Witness the mesmerizing Ganga Aarti at Dashashwamedh Ghat. Take a boat ride on the Ganges River to experience the spiritual atmosphere.Day 2: Varanasi Sightseeing
– Explore the narrow lanes of Varanasi, known as “kuchas” and visit the Kashi Vishwanath Temple.
– Visit the Bharat Mata Temple, Tulsi Manas Temple, and the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) campus.
– Enjoy another Ganga Aarti ceremony at a different ghat.Day 3: Varanasi to Ayodhya
-Visit Ram Janmabhoomi, Saryu Nadi, Hanuman Garhi, and Kanak Bhavan.
Explore other significant sites in Ayodhya.
-Transfer to Varanasi
-Overnight stay at the hotel.Day 4: Departure from Varanasi
Departure As your memorable Tour Package comes to an end, check out from the hotel. Optionally, indulge in a morning visit to local markets or temples for some last-minute experiences. TripCosmos.co
ensures a smooth transfer to Varanasi airport or railway station for your departure.End of the Varanasi Ayodhya Tour Package.
Note: This itinerary is just a suggestion and can be customized based on your preferences and available time. Make sure to check the opening hours and any travel restrictions before planning your trip.Tour Cost Includes: –
-Meeting and Greet assistance By TripCosmos.co
Travels Representative on -arrival at Airport/Railway Station
-Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast in the hotel. (if included)
-All Applicable Taxes of the Hotel
-Transportation by Air-conditioned Dzire/Etios (02 Pax/03 Pax/04 Pax) Ertiga/Innova/ Innova Cresta (05 Pax/06 Pax) for sightseeing and tour, excursions as per our itinerary
-Driver, Toll Tax and Parking
-24X7 Customer SupportTour Cost Excludes –
-Airfare / Train Fare
-Coolie / Porter Charges, Camera Charges, Donations at Temples.
-Extended Stay or Travelling Due to Any Reason.
-Any Meals Other than those specified in the Tour Cost Includes
-Expenses of a personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
-Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes
-Boat Charges, Darshan Pass, Guide, and entrance fees during sightseeing.