The Tour representative will pick you up from the hotel lobby to drive you toward the Dashashwamedh Ghat to experience the mesmerizing Ganga Aarti. At 5:30 PM the tour will start. You will visit Various ghats across the river Ganga. There are 84 ghats to see, visitors will enjoy ongoing rituals and ongoing activities from the boat on the river. After that, you will arrive at Dashaswamedh Ghat where the visitor will see Ganga Aarti. The Ganga Aarti will start from Approx 6:45 PM after sunset, with a croon of mantras. his will be followed by melodious hymns dedicated to Lord Shiva, Surya (The Sun), Mata Ganga (Ganga river) and Agni (Lord of Fire) given by priests wearing the same kind of cloth named as dhoti and kurta, and holding a multi-tiered heavy brass lamp and conch shell. Later the guest will be dropped off at the guest’s accommodation.
Key points about the activity
- Duration: 2 hours
- Easy cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
What you get there and what you do not get
- Evening boat ride & Ganga Aarti
- Drinking water during the tour period
Not Include Of:
- Food and drinks
- Pickup from hotels
- Personal expenses
Things to know
- Drinking is not allowed in vehicles and at Ghat.
- Not recommended for participants with severe medical conditions.
- In case of non-favourable weather conditions alternative date will be given the option of another day or a full refund