The travel site TripCosmos.co, mobile site, and Smartphone App Platforms like iOS and Android are maintained TripCosmos a travel company based in Varanasi. By accessing or using this site or using any of its services, you’ve agreed on the terms and conditions mentioned below, including any supplementary guidelines and future modifications.TripCosmos may change, alter, or remove any part of these below-written Terms and Conditions with none prior notice. Any changes wiped out this Terms and Conditions of Use are going to be applied the instant they’re posted on the location. you would like to re-check the “Terms & Conditions” link to be fully conscious of the whole scenario.
- Agreement between the Clients & TripCosmos: While accessing, using, browsing or make a booking through TripCosmos.co users need to accept that they’re agreed to the terms and conditions of our portal. just in case of any violation, Easy Trip Planners Ltd. and its subsidiaries (including TripCosmos.co) reserve all the rights for taking any legal actions against them.
- Prices on the Website: The price, which we provide on TripCosmos.co, usually include accommodation charges, taxes (unless specified otherwise) and in special cases some meals (Breakfast /Lunch / Dinner). It never comprises any expense or other additional charges like telephone calls, personal-man services, entrance fees of any monuments and bar charges, etc.
- Mode of Payments & the Policies: Our payment gateway is totally secure and customers can make the web payments through a secure transaction process that ensures their personal security codes won’t be revealed in any circumstances. Modes of payment available at TripCosmos for online bookings are:
Credit/Debit CardsVisa, Master, Amex, Maestro & RuPay
Net banking Major Banks Supported
WalletMobKwik, PhonePe, AmazonPay & Others
EMIHSBC, RBL, ICICI and Other banks for EMI
PayPalPay with PayPal
ePayLaterTravel Now, Pay Later
- Communication Policy of the Site: On transacting with this site, you’ll receive an e-mail from TripCosmos for the status of your transaction. The e-mail is going to be sent to the e-mail address provided by you and TripCosmos isn’t liable for the receipt of the supposed e-mail in your inbox. take care in providing the right e-mail I’d. The customer acknowledges that the SMS sent by TripCosmos is another facility for the convenience of the purchasers. it’s not compulsory as per the law to supply SMS service alerts to the purchasers. If you don’t receive any SMS for any reason, TripCosmos isn’t responsible for an equivalent. TripCosmos isn’t responsible to supply information about any change on the wing schedules, cancellation and standing of airline or hotel etc.
- Booking Policy: The total price displayed on the location includes all applicable government taxes. In case of increase within the fare within the issuance of the Air ticket, thanks to airlines, a miscalculation in amount thanks to server error and from the bank’s payment gateway issue then TripCosmos reserves the proper to cancel the ticket and forfeit the quantity received as Cancellation Charges. The difference of amount should be paid to Easy Trip Planners Ltd. after the communication from TripCosmos to avoid any discomfort. You are required to pay the whole amount before the confirmation of your booking. To get an infant’s ticket issued, the age of infant must be below 2 yrs and confirm that they need valid proof-of-age documents once they re-checking in, and remember that the infant must be amid an adult a minimum of 18 years old. you’ll book no quite one infant per adult. To avail infant fares; the infant must be under 24 months aged throughout the whole itinerary that you’re booking. If the age of an infant is 24 months or above then you would like to book a separate booking as a toddler. To get any child ticket issued, the age of kid must in between 2-12 years and confirm that they need valid proof-of-age documents once they re-checking in, and remember that the kid must be amid an adult a minimum of 18 years old all the tickets/bookings issued to the customer shall additionally be governed under the terms and conditions as laid out by the respective Airlines/Supplier. The company isn’t liable for any delay or cancellation of flights from the airline’s end. If the ticket is canceled directly from the airline’s internet site, office, or call center, the customer must inform TripCosmos.co for the refund to be processed. Please note that TripCosmos.co don’t get any alert from airlines directly.
- Flight Amendment & Cancellation Policy: Every booking made on TripCosmos is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airline, which can vary with reference to flight and booking class.TripCosmos.co levies a negligible amount of 250 Rs. per passenger/per sector for domestic and 350 Rs. per passenger/per sector for international air tickets as cancellation service charges. Some bookings could also be non-refundable as per the precise airline’s policy. Some bookings can’t be canceled partially as per the precise airline’s policy. Cancellations are often made online or offline through My booking section or by sending an email to TripCosmos We assist you in making various amendments for bookings. In a few cases, you would like to contact the airline directly. Amendment charges on TripCosmos.co are subject to vary as per the policy of the airline, which varies thanks to flight timings and booking class. To cancel the tickets within 24 Hrs of the journey, TripCosmos recommends the customer to contact on to the Airlines and then, send the cancellation request on our website for refunds. In case of direct cancellation through airlines, refunds are going to be given consistent with airline charges alongside our service fee as above mentioned. After flight departure & just in case of No Show, we do not entertain any cancellation request. In the case of No-show, the refund amount entirely depends upon the airlines. TripCosmos has nothing to try to to with the refund amount. TripCosmos will refund an equivalent amount to the customer, which we receive from airlines just in case of No-Show.
- Holidays Amendment & Cancellation policy: for cancellations done before the 30 days or more of the date of departure, the initial deposit amount, or 25% of the tour cost (if full paid) are going to be charged as cancellation charges. For cancellations done between 29 days to fifteen days before the date of departure, 50% of the tour cost is going to be charged as cancellation charges. For cancellations done between 14 days to eight days of the tour, 75% of the tour cost is going to be charged as cancellation charges for cancellations done within 8 days of the tour, 100% cancellation charges will apply and you’ll receive no refunds.
- Refund Policy: TripCosmos will process the refund only after getting a cancellation request/claim from the customer/travel agent/corporate company through my booking section or email. Refund against the cancellation of air tickets is going to be credited directly in customers’ mode of payment after receiving the refund amount from the Airlines.TripCosmos will process the refund within 72 only after receiving it from the concerned Airlines/hotel/transporter/other suppliers. Due to Banking Procedures, Refund in credit cards may take a duration of 72 hours while it’s going to take 7 days just in case of net banking transactions
- Refunds in cases where Airlines/Hotel is said as Insolvent or Bankrupt TripCosmos shall not be susceptible to pay any refunds whatsoever in cases where the Airlines/Hotel closes its operations or declares itself as insolvent customers or clients or agents shall not hold the TripCosmos susceptible to pay the refunds as assured at the time of booking of ticket in cases where the Airlines/Hotel closes its operation or declares itself as insolvent. On the idea of assurity given by airlines/hotels/suppliers, TripCosmos may sometimes refund amount to the customer but TripCosmos reserves the proper to recover the refunded amount on the event of Airlines/hotels getting shut down/non-operational/bankrupt.
- Copyright & Trademark: Products, services and contents displaying on TripCosmos.co are the properties of this website. Any unauthorized copy & use of the trademark product & services without prior concern are going to be taken as larceny and strict actions could also be taken against the priority person/organization/company.TripCosmos gives you a limited right to enter, explore, use and transact on its site. You agree to not misuse its materials and interrupt the operation of this Site in any way. You understand that apart from information, products or services supplied by TripCosmos don’t endorse the other information in any way. you furthermore may understand that TripCosmos doesn’t assure that files available for downloading through the location are going to be free from any sort of viruses.
- Availability, Rules of Service: Many products and services displayed on the location might not be available for booking in your location or country. So, the regard to any such products and services on the location doesn’t imply in your particular geographical location. Products and services are also subject to availability and therefore the company isn’t responsible if any product is unavailable or sold out. Each product and repair offered by the web site is governed by the principles and regulations of the respective service provider. you’re requested to ask their rules and regulations also, before booking with us.
- Visa Guidelines: Please carry an applicable visa for the respective country you’re visiting or transiting through. Please check-out the concerned airline and embassy for concerned Visa requirements.
- Transmitted Material: Internet communications can’t be completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information that you simply have sent to the present site are often intercepted by others unless there’s a special notice (for example, MasterCard information) that are encrypted. Sending a message to TripCosmos doesn’t cause the location to possess any special responsibility. The copyright within the contents of this website belongs to TripCosmos. Copying any part or all the contents of this website without permission of TripCosmos isn’t allowed except to the extent that such copying or printing is important for the aim of availing the paid services offered.
- Offers, Contests and Interactions: This site may run contests which will need you to send the materials or information about yourself or to supply prizes. All the offers and contests running on this website have its own rules, which you would like to read before getting agreed for participation.
- Disclaimer and No Warranties: You acknowledge that TripCosmos may be a conciliator, which isn’t in charge of any 3rd party obligations thanks to rates, quality, and everyone other instance. You particularly agree that use of the services and therefore the site is at your solitary risk. it’s your duty to assess the exactness, comprehensiveness and expediency of all advice, opinions, services, merchandise and other information provided on the location. We don’t assure that the service is going to be uninterrupted or error-free.TripCosmos can make improvements and/or changes on its website at any point of your time. TripCosmos and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners don’t guarantee or make any representations about the utilization or the results of the utilization of the services, the location or any reference sites in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You acknowledge that uninterrupted access or use of this website are often prevented by certain factors that aren’t on top of things including, unavailability of products & services, inoperability or interruption of the web or other telecommunications services or certain technical work administered on this Website. TripCosmos (Easy Trip Planners Ltd.) won’t be in charge of any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in reference to any ability/inability while using the location.
- Hikes in Tariffs & Taxes: We inform you on the prior basis that after the finalization of the tour package rates, for any hike in entrance fees, fuel cost, guide charges, and other services, you’ll be charged as extra. If the government revises some taxes on travel services, clients are susceptible to pay that extra amount.
- General Terms: TripCosmos.co, as being a reputed and responsible agency, provides you with the simplest possible information about the hotels, airlines, transportation, and railways. However, it’s advised to all or any the clients to form a private inquiry to avoid any confusion & mess. We aren’t liable for any delay & alteration in your trip thanks to unavoidable circumstances, which may be anything. We aren’t liable for any damage, loss or injury made during enjoying the vacation packages provided by us. you’re in charge of your own safety measures. We also are not in charge of any human error that gone unnoticed by the clients and our staffs.
- Credit Policy for Travel Agents: If any agent avails services from the corporate using credit from the corporate and fails to clear the credit in certain days, TripCosmos.co can take action against him. In such cases, they’re charged some interest rates which will be decided by the corporate itself. Firm lawful steps are often taken if any cheating is found by the agent.
- Unaccompanied Child: Children below the age of 12 won’t be accepted for carriage unless they’re amid an individual of a minimum of 18 years aged. Such child/children must be seated next to the accompanying adult. The accompanying adult is solely liable for the well-being of the child/children travelling alongside him/her. This also includes ensuring that seats are booked to make sure child/children and an accompanying adult are seated together.
- Airline Pregnancy Rules: All airlines recommend pregnant ladies to consult a doctor before travelling at any point during their pregnancy. We request all pregnant ladies to read pregnancy rules of the respective airlines before planning their trip. Some details that require to be followed are: Take a medical clearance from your healthcare provider or doctor less than 7 days before your journey stating that you simply are fit travel. You should avoid taking flights if your pregnancy is complicated and risky in nature. You should take your maturity into consideration for the return trip. If you’re travelling on long-haul flights, identify if your body allows you to require a busy flight journey because the seat-width could also be uncomfortable just in case of heavy pregnancy. For detailed information about an equivalent, please contact the airline you’re travelling with
- Booking Policy:
If we are unable to supply the booked travel arrangements thanks to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather)
We shall first attempt to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price
the fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis counting on the portion of the tour utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the worth we charged as tour fees
If you would like to vary your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you would like to vary your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we’ll do our utmost to form these changes but it’s going to not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the one that made the booking. All cost incurred thanks to the amendment are going to be borne by you
If you’ve got a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and
or our representative immediately who will endeavour to line things right. If your complaint isn’t resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, together with your booking reference and everyone other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to help you within the redressal of your complaint, if any, we’ll be ready to extend only our greatest efforts in managing
coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third-party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail thereto effect from the one that made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below
Cancellation charges per person
30 days or more before departure: 25% of the total cost
29 – 15 days before departure: 50% of the total cost
Less than 14 days before departure: 100% of the total cost
If we modify or cancel your holiday
We do plan the arrangements beforehand. it’s unlikely that we’ll need to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may need to make changes and that we reserve the proper to try to so at any time. If there are any changes, we’ll advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the proper under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you